Applications are invited by International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi for two years full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management programs to be offered at New Delhi, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar campuses for the commencing session 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit Official Website.
How to Apply for IMI:
- Candidates must apply online only by logging into the institute’s official website: http://www.imi.edu/.
- One should pay an application fee of Rs 1900 (for one program) either by credit / debit card or through Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi.
- After filling up all the details and submitting the application form online, one should take a printout of the submitted application form and send it, along with all requisite documents and DD (in case of payment through this mode), to the Admissions Office of IMI.
For more information regarding application procedure, one can visit the official website.
Selection Procedure for IMI:
- Candidates will be short-listed for GD (Group Discussion) / PI (Personal Interview) on the basis of CAT-2011 or GMAT-2011 score.
- Final selection will be made as per candidates’ performance in GD/PI, followed by academic background and work experience.
Important Dates for IMI:
- Last date of submitting the application form for New Delhi campus – Sunday, February 5, 2012 (midnight)
- Last date of submitting the application form for Kolkata and Bhubaneswar campuses – Wednesday, February 29, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click IMI.