Applications are invited by Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Centre for Distance Learning (CDL), Ghaziabad for admission to distance 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program and 1 year PGD programs in Business Administration, Financial Management, Material and Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Cyber Security for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for IMT CDL, Ghaziabad:
- Graduate in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- For distance PGD in Financial Management: Working executives, self-employed people and finance/accounting professionals who are either using the accounting/financial information or preparing budgets, making financial decisions or are simply interested in understanding the language of finance are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IMT CDL, Ghaziabad:
- The admission forms are available from IMT-CDL head office and information & facilitation centres.
- Online application form can be filled from IMT-CDL website (www.imtcdl.ac.in).
- The modes of payment are:
- Payment through Demand Draft:Payments are accepted by non-refundable Demand Draft only, in favour of IMT-CDL, payable at city of the respective information & facilitation centre except for Delhi/NCR which should be payable at Delhi.
- Online Payment: Students can also deposit all type of fees through online mode.
- The application forms, duly completed, may also be sent to Coordinator-Admissions, IMT-Centre for Distance Learning, A16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad-201003.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IMT CDL, Ghaziabad:
Selection for 2 year PGDM program will be through admission test to be conducted at the information & facilitation centres by IMT-CDL (Head Office).
Last date for submission of applications:
- For January 2014 session:
- Without late fees: Saturday, February 15, 2014.
- With late fees: Friday, February 28, 2014.
- For July 2014 session:
- Without late fees: Saturday, August 16, 2014.
- With late fees: Sunday, August 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IMT CDL, Ghaziabad