Applications are invited by Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad for admission to full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in the business disciplines of Accounting, Financial Economics, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour and Strategy for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for ISB, Hyderabad:
- Applicants typically should have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
- Candidates should have a recent GMAT or GRE score (no more than five years old).
How to Apply for ISB, Hyderabad:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 3,000 to be paid as per the guidelines in the online form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ISB, Hyderabad:
- All applicants are required to take one of the following two tests before submitting their application. Both tests may be taken at various locations around the world. Applications will not be considered without a test score.
- Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA. Or
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) administered by Pearson VUE, Bloomington, USA.
Last date for applying online: Monday, January 05, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click ISB, Hyderabad.