Applications are invited by Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad for admission to one year Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management for the academic session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for ISB, Hyderabad:
Candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Preferably two years of full-time work experience after graduation. Exceptional candidates, with less work experience, will be considered for deferred admission.
- GMAT score.
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score, only if language of instruction during undergraduate education was not English.
How to Apply for ISB, Hyderabad:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee to apply for the program is Rs. 3,371/- (Rs 3,000/- + service tax of Rs. 371/-). The fee needs to remitted only at the time of submitting an application through a credit card or internet banking. Debit card will not be accepted.
- The application fee for re-applicants is Rs. 1,124/- (Rs. 1,000/- + service tax Rs. 124/-).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ISB, Hyderabad:
- The admissions committee will evaluate all applications based on:
- Leadership Potential: Applicants who have consistently demonstrated an ability to take up initiatives in their work or academic life are encouraged to apply.
- Diversity: The ISB welcomes diversity in all forms like work experience, educational background, nationality among others. But above all, the School values the quality of the work experience you have gained against the number of years you have worked in a certain sector.
- Academic Background/Analytical Ability: This evaluation keenly considers your academic performance.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be interviewed in the next step of the selection process.
Last date for applying online (cycle 2): Sunday, November 30, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click ISB, Hyderabad.