Applications are invited by Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM), Bikaner for admission to 2 years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Agri Business for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for IABM, Bikaner:
- Indian nationals below 30 years of age and possessing bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Allied fields from any agricultural university or institution recognized by ICAR with a minimum 60 per cent marks (55 per cent for SC/ST) are eligible to apply for the program.
- Final year graduating students, expecting to complete all degree requirements before July 15, 2015 can also apply.
How to Apply for IABM, Bikaner:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The hard copy of completed application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of , “Director, IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner”, payable at any nationalized bank in Bikaner be sent to, “Director, Institute of Agri Business Management, SK Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner – 334006”.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IABM, Bikaner:
- The admission to the MBA (Agri Business) program will be done on the basis of the CAT-2014 to be conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT score will be considered for admission as per the eligibility criteria set up by the institute.
Last date for receipt of completed IABM application form with demand draft: Saturday, May 30, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IABM, Bikaner.