Applications are invited by International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi for admission to 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program at Delhi, Bhubaneswar and Kolkata campuses and PGDM-Banking & Insurance at Delhi campus for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for IMI, New Delhi:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university for admission to post-graduate programs, however final selection criteria may be a higher percentage based on the total number of application received.
- The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2015.
How to Apply for IMI, New Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An applicant desirous to apply to any program of IMI Delhi campus will required to pay Rs. 2000/-.
- PGDM Bhubaneswar and/or PGDM Kolkata application fee will be Rs. 300/- for each program.
- The admission fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ bank transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office.
- Payment can also be made by demand draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the CAT / GMAT /XAT (XAT is only accepted for Kolkata and Bhubaneswar campus) registration number and campus reference on the reverse of the demand draft.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IMI, New Delhi:
- Admission to the PGDM programs at IMI Delhi campus is only through CAT and/or GMAT test scores.
- Admission to the PGDM Bhubaneswar and Kolkata campus is through CAT and/or GMAT and/or XAT test scores.
- Short listing Criteria: Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2014 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Selection Criteria: Past academic performance in graduation, class XII and X, extempore speaking, psychometric test, essay writing, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- Last date for applying online: Saturday, November 15, 2014.
- Display of shortlist for interview process:Tentatively 2nd week of February 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IMI, New Delhi.