Applications are invited by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi for admission to 4.5 years Bachelor of Business Administration Master of Business Administration (BBA+MBA) program in the Department of Management Studies for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Hamdard:
Candidate must have passed higher secondary/XII standard/+2 level/ equivalent examination with at least 50% marks from any of the recognized central or state boards.
How to Apply for Jamia Hamdard:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application forms can be downloaded from www.jamiahamdard.edu at a cost of Rs. Rs. 1000/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Jamia Hamdard:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for downloading application form: Thursday, August 21, 2014.
- Last date of receiving filled application form: Friday, August 22, 2014.
- Date of GD/PI: Thursday, August 28, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Jamia Hamdard.