Applications are invited by School of Studies in Distance Education (SSDE), Jiwaji University, Gwalior for admission to 3 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) in general, 2 years MBA in Rural Technology and Management, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Chemical Sales & Marketing Management programs for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Jiwaji University SSDE:
Candidates should be any graduate in any stream with 45% marks.
How to Apply for Jiwaji University SSDE:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Cost of admission form is Rs. 200/-. Student wishes to have admission through mponline has to pay Rs. 50/- extra as mponline charges.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Jiwaji University SSDE:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of application form:
- Without late fees: Wednesday, October 15, 2014.
- With late fees of Rs.500/-: Saturday, November 15, 2014.
- With late fees of Rs.1000/-: Monday, December 01, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Jiwaji University SSDE.