Applications are invited by J.K Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2013.
For more details and information on disciplines, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for JKLU, Jaipur:
- Students passed in 10+2 with at least 45% aggregate and minimum 50% marks or equivalent in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the four optional courses (Biology, Bio-technology, Chemistry, Computer Science) from a recognized Central/State Board /University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are eligible to apply.
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply.
- The diploma holders (3-year polytechnic program by a recognized institute) in any branch of engineering (offered by JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur) with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate are eligible for a lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech program.
How to Apply for JKLU, Jaipur:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form of the university and send the filled-in application form along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- favoring JK Lakshmipat University, payable at Jaipur, or deposit Rs. 1000/- in bank A/c No. 0273102000012616 of JK Lakshmipat University in any branch of IDBI Bank and addressed to - JK Lakshmipat University, Laliya Ka Vas, P.O. Mahapura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302026, Rajasthan, India.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for JKLU, Jaipur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the JKLU-EET exam conducted by the university.
- Last date for registration & online payment: Sunday, June 09, 2013.
- Date of JKLU-EET exam: Sunday, June 30, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click JKLU, Jaipur
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,