Applications are invited by J.K Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur for admission to 5 yearsintegrated dual degree Bachelor of Technology + Master of Business Administration (B.Tech+MBA) program for the academic session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for JKLU, Jaipur:
- The applicants are required to appear in one of the national level engineering admission tests, such as JEE, BITSAT, JKLU-EET (JK Lakshmipat University-Engineering Entrance Test) or any other equivalent state level engineering entrance examination held in 2013.
- Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only (taken not earlier than July 2011).
How to Apply for JKLU, Jaipur:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form of the university and send the filled-in application form along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- favoring JK Lakshmipat University, payable at Jaipur, or deposit Rs. 1000/- in bank A/c No. 0273102000012616 of JK Lakshmipat University in any branch of IDBI Bank and addressed to - JK Lakshmipat University, Laliya Ka Vas, P.O. Mahapura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302026, Rajasthan, India.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for JKLU, Jaipur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the JKLU-EET exam and personal interview conducted by the university.
- Last date for registration & online payment: Sunday, June 09, 2013.
- Date of JKLU-EET exam: Sunday, June 30, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click JKLU, Jaipur
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,