Applications are invited by J.K Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) program offered in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering for the academic session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for JKLU, Jaipur:
- Candidates passed in B.E/B.Tech with atleast 55% marks ((or 6.25 CGPA) in 10.0 point scale) and 50% marks (or 5.75 CGPA) in case of SC/ST candidates from a recognized university can apply.
- Foreign Nationals (FN)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non-Resident Indian (NRI)) candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent examination/their performance in GRE (Graduate Record Examination).
How to Apply for JKLU, Jaipur:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form of the university and send the filled-in application form along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- favoring JK Lakshmipat University, payable at Jaipur, or deposit Rs. 1000/- in bank A/c No. 0273102000012616 of JK Lakshmipat University in any branch of IDBI Bank and addressed to - JK Lakshmipat University, Laliya Ka Vas, P.O. Mahapura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302026, Rajasthan, India.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for JKLU, Jaipur:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the JKLU-PGEET exam and personal interview conducted by the university.
- Last date for registration & online payment: Sunday, June 09, 2013.
- Date of JKLU-PGEET exam: Sunday, June 30, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click JKLU, Jaipur
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,