Applications are invited by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Film & Television Production and 4 years Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Fashion/Textile programs for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT, Bhubaneswar:
- Candidates passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have born on or after 01.07.1993.
How to Apply for KIIT, Bhubaneswar:
- The application form and prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy.
- Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website
- The print out of online registration form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (registered post/speed post/courier) to The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection procedure for KIIT, Bhubaneswar:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online KIIT Entrance Exam (KIITEE-2014) conducted by the university.
- Start date for applying online: Friday, December 20, 2013.
- Last date for applying online: Thursday, March 20, 2014.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form: Tuesday, March 25, 2014.
- Last date of hosting admit card in the website: Saturday, April 05, 2014.
- Date of online KIITEE: Thursday, April 24, 2014 to Saturday, May 03, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Thursday, May 15, 2014.
- Date of Counseling: Monday, June 02, 2014 to Sunday, June 15, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click KIIT, Bhubaneswar.