Applications are invited by KLE University, Belgavi for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Pharm.D, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing programs offered at constituent colleges of the university for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for KLE University:
- For MBBS/BDS Programs: The candidates seeking admission should have passed the higher secondary certificate examination PUC II/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equivalent to10+2/HSC examination of any recognized Board/university from any school/college studied in India/abroad after 12 years of study.
- For BPT Program: Candidates should ve 40% and above aggregate marks in P.C.B in 10+2.
- For MDS Program: A candidate who has passed the BDS degree examination after pursuing a study in a dental college recognized by the dental council of India of this university or of other recognized dental college affiliated to any other university, recognized as equivalent there to, and has completed one year compulsory rotating internship in a teaching institution or other institution recognized by the dental council of India, and has obtained permanent registration from dental council of India, shall be eligible for admission.
- For M.Pharm Program: Candidates should have aggregate of 50% marks obtained in bachelors in pharmacy or equivalent degree recognized by pharmacy council of India.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for KLE University:
Candidates can apply online from Monday, February 23, 2015.
Selection Procedure for KLE University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the KLE University All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET) conducted by the university.
- Date of availability of application forms: Monday, February 23, 2015.
- Last date for online application: Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- Last date for receipt of printed online submitted application form: Tuesday, May 05, 2015.
- Availability of hall tickets: Wednesday, May 06, 2015.
- Date of KLEU-AIET: Saturday, May 09, 2015.
- Provisional date of declaration of Results: Monday, May 25, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click KLE University.