Applications are invited by Krishna University (KRU), Machilipatnam for admission to full time and part time Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs offered in the areas of Computer Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical science, English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Commerce, Physics, Mathematics, Telugu and Education in the respective departments for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for KRU, Machilipatnam:
The candidates should have passed the postgraduate examination of the Krishna University or any other recognized university as equivalent by UGC in the concerned or related subject securing first or second class with at least 55% of marks on the aggregate or equivalent grade point average (GPA).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for KRU, Machilipatnam:
- Candidates can download the application form here.
- Filled in application form with required certificates and a crossed demand draft for full time/external research programs is Rs. 800/- (in case of SC/ST candidates Rs. 500/- for Full time research program) in favour of “The Registrar, Krishna University Machilipatnam” payable at Machilipatnam drawn on any scheduled bank recognized by RBI should reach The Coordinator, Centre for Research Studies, Krishna University, Machilipatnam – 521001.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KRU, Machilipatnam:
- Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the entrance test conducted by the university.
- The candidates qualified in UGC NET-JRF/ CSIR NET-JRF/RGNF/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF/DST-INSPIRE/ICAR/ICSSR/FIP are exempted from taking the test and can be admitted to the programs at any time of the academic year.
- Last date for submission of online applications: Thursday, August 14, 2014.
- Date of test: Sunday, August 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click KRU, Machilipatnam.