Applications are invited by Kurukshetra University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Kurukshetra for admission to 2 year/3 year and lateral entry Master of Business Administration (MBA) and 2 year/3 year and lateral entry MBA in Hospitality Management (HM) programs for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University DDE:
- For 2 year MBA Program: Candidates should have passed in bachelor's degree examination of Kurukshetra University or any other recognized university.
- For 3 year MBA (HM) Program: Candidates should have passed in MBA (HM) part-I provided that a candidate who has got reappear in not more than 50% papers of MBA(HM) part-I examination of Kurukshetra University shall also be eligible for provisional admission to MBA(HM) part-II class subject to passing the remaining paper(s) of Part-I in the permissible number of chances.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Kurukshetra University DDE:
Prospectus can be obtained from the Manager (P&P), K.U Kurukshethra on payment of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/SBC/BC/EBPG/blind candidates of Haryana) at the counter or by sending DD of Rs. 450/- (Rs. 150/- SC/SBC/BC/EBPG/blind candidates of Haryana) in favour of Registrar, KUK payable at Kurukshethra/Thanesar, if required by post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Kurukshetra University DDE:
- Selection will be made on the basis of common entrance test conducted by the university.
- Those students who have qualified entrance test of MBA/MBA (HM), in case of regular admission, are exempted from the entrance test to be conducted by the Directorate of Distance Education.
- Last date of submission of application form: Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Date of common entrance test: Friday, November 28, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Kurukshetra University DDE.