Applications are invited by Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Bidar for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Food Business for the commencing session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU, Bidar:
- Candidates shall possess eligible bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines viz., B.Tech.(D.Tech), B.V.Sc, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc.(Agri), B.Sc.(Ag. Maco), B.Sc.(Hort), B.Sc.(Rural Home Science), B.Tech. (Food Engineering), B.Sc. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Agri. Engineering), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Banking) and all professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/Veterinary Universities/ deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum of 6.00/10.00 or equivalent percentage. Or
- All graduates from a recognized university who have studied a 4 year-under graduate program or possessing a post graduate in any discipline.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for KVAFSU, Bidar:
- Candidates can obtain the application from the Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences, Bidar in the prescribed form as per the notification issued by the University.
- The duly filled in application should be sent to the Registrar, KVAFSU, Bidar, Nandinagar, P.B. No.6,Bidar – 585 401.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KVAFSU, Bidar:
Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by the institute followed by interview and group discussion.
- Last date for receipt/submission of filled in applications: Saturday, September 07, 2013.
- Date of written test: Thursday, September 19, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click KVAFSU, Bidar
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,