Applications are invited by Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), New Delhi for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in General and Finance for the session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for LBSIM, New Delhi:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
How to Apply for LBSIM, New Delhi:
Application form can be filled online or can be downloaded from their official website.
Selection Procedure for LBSIM, New Delhi:
- All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), extempore written analysis test and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
- Last date for submission of application form: Monday, December 22, 2014.
- Date of GD/PI: last week of February, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click LBSIM, New Delhi.