Applications are invited by LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT), Jaipur for admission to four years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and (B.Tech Hons.) program offered in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Communication & Computer Engineering (CCE), Engineering Physics (EP), Mathematics & Information Technology (MIT) and Mechatronics Engineering (ME) for the academic year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for LNMIIT Jaipur:
- The candidate should have appeared for JEE (Main)-2013 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in 10th standard & 12th standard (with Physics, Chemsitry, Mathematics, and English) from any recognized board in the country.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for LNMIIT Jaipur:
Students can apply for admission to undergraduate programs at LNMIIT in two ways:
- Online Mode: Fill the application form online by visiting the official website, through internet.
- Offline Mode: Download the application form from the official website, fill it and send by post.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for LNMIIT Jaipur:
Admission to undergraduate program in LNMIIT will be through the following channels:
- JEE (Main) Channel: It will be based on JEE (Main) - 2013 All India Rank.
Last date of submission of application form: Saturday, June 15, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click LNMIIT, Jaipur
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.