Applications are invited by Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Genomics offered at the School of Biological Sciences for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for MKU Madurai:
- Candidates must hold a masters degree in any branch of Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Genomics, Microbial Gene Technology, Biochemical Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Genetics, or equivalent), Medicine, Veterinary and Agriculture with first class or equivalent.
- Candidates holding M.Tech degree in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics are also eligible to apply.
- Those who are pursuing in the final year of M.Sc. are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for MKU Madurai:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website.
- The filled in applications along with requisite enclosures and 2 recent passport size photographs of the applicant should be sent on or before the last date specified to The Coordinator, DBT-MKU-IPLS Programme, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625021.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MKU Madurai:
The selection of candidate is based on the marks in the entrance test conducted by Madurai Kamaraj University and the short-listed candidates will be called for an interview with a panel of subject experts from School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Last date for submitting filled in application: Friday, May 24, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Saturday, June 08, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click MKU Madurai
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,