Applications are invited by Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon for admission to full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for MDI, Gurgaon:
Candidates should have:
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE /AIU with a bachelor’s degree equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling(10+2). Or
- Five year integrated masters degree program in any discipline with atleast 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2). Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
How to Apply for MDI, Gurgaon:
- Applicants have to apply online from Wednesday, October 01, 2014 to Friday, January 30, 2015.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 1800/- using credit/debit card/net banking.
Selection Procedure for MDI, Gurgaon:
- Candidates are required to take standard tests like CAT/GMAT/GRE/ UGC JRF.
- Candidates must have taken the above mentioned tests during May 01, 2013–December 31, 2014. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview in April 2015 to MDI Campus, Gurgaon.
Date for submission of application form: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 to Friday, January 30, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click MDI, Gurgaon.