Applications are invited by MET Institute of Mass Media (MET IMM), Mumbai for admission to Advanced Diploma in Mass Media (ADMM) program in Advertising, Journalism and Entertainment for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for MET IMM, Mumbai:
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% at graduation.
- Those who are appearing for final examination in the current year can also apply.
How to Apply for MET IMM, Mumbai:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- through credit/debit card.
- Candidates can also obtain a hard copy of the prospectus from MET at Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai, on payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash/DD favouring ‘MET Institute of Mass Media’ payable at Mumbai, India.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MET IMM, Mumbai:
- The candidate will be tested on his/her ability to handle uncertainty and the pressures of demanding deadlines and clients, and ability to demonstrate pro-activeness, initiative and creativity in finding solutions.
- Selection procedure consists of MET-CET, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Last date of receipt of application form: Thursday, June 26, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click MET IMM, Mumbai
Make your MBA dream come true with QS Fairs. Click here to Register Now.