Applications are invited by MYRA School of Business, Mysore for 2 years full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the commencing session 2014-16.
Eligibility Criteria for MYRA, Mysore:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 55% marks and above from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should have appeared for CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE exams and scores are to be made available.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for MYRA, Mysore:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form.
- Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs 1000/- in the form of demand draft, drawn in favor of MYRA School of Business, payable at Karnataka.
- The duly filled in application form or printout of the submitted application form (whichever may apply), along with all requisite documents and DD should be sent to MYRA School of Business, Koorgalli, Mysore - 571186, Karnataka, on or before the last date.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE scores and their performance in the GD (group discussion)/PI (personal interview) conducted by the institute.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for submitting application form for cycle III: Tuesday, April 15, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click MYRA School of Business, Mysore.