Applications are invited by National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad for admission to 4 year Graduate Diploma Program in Design (GDPD) and 2½ year Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Design (PGDPD) offered at various disciplines for Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru campuses for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on disciplines, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Design:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for National Institute of Design:
- The application form may be downloaded from our website admissions.nid.edu.
- The completed application forms may be posted to NID/handed over physically with supporting documents and demand draft of Rs. 1,500/- (Rs. 750/- in case of reserved category) drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of 'National Institute of Design' payable at Ahmedabad.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Design:
Selection will be made on the basis of Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for receiving completed forms: Saturday, November 02, 2013.
- Date of aptitude test for GDPD program: Saturday, January 11, 2014.
- Date of aptitude test for PGDPD program: Sunday, January 12, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click NID, Ahmedabad
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,