Applications are jointly invited by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi for admission to two years M.Sc in Hospitality Administration program offered at Central IHMs located at New Delhi (Pusa), Bengaluru, Lucknow and Chennai for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT, Noida:
- B.Sc degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from IGNOU; or bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from AICTE approved institutes.
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/year examination of the B.Sc HHA or bachelor’s degree in HMCT can also apply.
How to Apply for NCHMCT, Noida:
- Application form and brochure containing program details and other information can be downloaded from website www.nchm.nic.in
- Duly filled in application form along with attested copies of testimonials/mark sheets and a demand draft of Rs. 900/- for General/OBC category or demand draft of Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PH category drawn in favour of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, payable at Noida/New Delhi should reach NCHMCT, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309 on or before 8th August 2014.
Selection Procedure for NCHMCT, Noida:
Selection shall be strictly on merit basis i.e. based on marks obtained in qualifying examinations and choice of IHM exercised by the candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application on prescribed form: Friday, August 08, 2014.
- Date of display of selected candidates list in website: Friday, August 29, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click NCHMCT, Noida.