Applications are invited by National Insurance Academy (NIA), Pune for admission to two years full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the commencing session 2013-15.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA, Pune:
- Candidates with a graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized Indian/foreign university with a minimum of 50% marks at graduation level are eligible to apply.
- Students appearing for final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by 30th September, 2013.
How to Apply for NIA, Pune:
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: www.niapune.com.
- Downloaded application form can be sent along with the DD of Rs.1200 drawn in favor of National Insurance Academy and payable at Pune.
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with the DD & enclosures to the following address: The Admission Cell, National Insurance Academy, 25, Balewadi Baner Road, NIA P.O, Pune-411045.
For more details and information regarding how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection procedure for NIA, Pune:
Selections of candidates are done based on the following criteria:
- Performance in CAT 2012, XAT 2013 and CMAT (Sep 2012/ Feb 2013)
- Performance in GD and personal interview
- Relevant work experience
- Past academic record
Last date of receipt of admission form: Sunday, March 31, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIA, Pune
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.