Applications are invited by Choudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCS NIAM), Jaipur for admission to Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Agri-Business Management for the session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for NIAM, Jaipur:
- The minimum qualification for admission to the program is four year bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent OGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and differently able candidates) in Agriculture or allied subject, Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Agri. Engineering from any Agricultural University or institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC.
- The students who are going to complete their degree by August 2015 are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NIAM, Jaipur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- A print out of application form dully filled in all respect with active email id, valid contact number and photocopy of all the relevant documents (viz: age, education qualification, category, achievements and experience etc) should be sent to the address mentioned above along with a D.D. of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) in the favor of Director General, NIAM, payable at Jaipur.
- Prospectus can also be collected by depositing cash Rs. 50/- by hand or Rs.100/- by demand draft in favor of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur to get it through post.
Selection Procedure for NIAM, Jaipur:
Candidates for group discussion and personal interview would be called by NIAM based on score obtained in the CAT-2014 / CMAT-2015-16.
Last date of receiving application: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIAM, Jaipur.