Applications are invited by National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Advanced Construction Management (ACM), Project Engineering and Management (PEM), Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM), Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (IFDM), Management of Family Owned Construction Business (MFOCB), Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (QSCM) and Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSEM) offered at Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Indore campuses respectively for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR, Pune:
- For PGP in ACM/REUIM/ IFDM: Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline / Architecture / Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For PGP in HSEM: Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline or diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience.
How to Apply for NICMAR, Pune:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Program brochures and application form for all the programs can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1800/- for one program or Rs. 2500/- for more than one program by demand draft in favour of NICMAR.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NICMAR, Pune:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT-2015), Group discussion (GD) and Personal interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of issue and submission of applications: Friday, December 12, 2014
- Date of NCAT/GD/PI: between Monday, January 12, 2015 and Sunday, January 18, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Wednesday, January 28, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click NICMAR, Pune.