Applications are invited by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in Design, Management and Technology for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT, New Delhi:
Candidates should have post graduation degree in the relevant area of Design, Management or Technology (or) equivalent qualification from an institute/ university of national/international repute with minimum 7 years of education after secondary (Class 10) last of which was the master’s degree.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NIFT, New Delhi:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates can also purchase the application form from the Admissions Office, NIFT, New Delhi through DD of Rs.300/- in favour of NIFT, New Delhi payable at Delhi.
- The completed application form has to be submitted along with an outline of research proposal in maximum 3000 words.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NIFT, New Delhi:
- On the basis of the research proposal and the form submitted, the candidates will be shortlisted and be invited for a personal interview.
- Based on the interview, the final selection of the candidates for the preliminary registration for Ph.D will be done.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Start date of availability of application form: Friday, March 21, 2014.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Thursday, April 17, 2014.
- List of shortlisted candidates: Friday, May 23, 2014.
- Date of interview and selection: Friday, June 20, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIFT, New Delhi