Applications are invited by NIIT Imperia, Mumbai in collaboration with Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow for admission to six months Advanced Program in Strategy for Leaders for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT Imperia, Mumbai:
The applicant should be:
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates/post graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks/3 years full time diploma from an institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on Feb 1 2014.
How to Apply for NIIT Imperia,Mumbai:
- Candidate can apply online by visiting www.niitimperia.com.
- Application forms can be obtained from local NIIT Imperia centres as listed in www.niitimperia.com
Selection Procedure for NIIT Imperia, Mumbai:
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Program Aptitude Test (PAT) to be conducted by NIIT Imperia, together with the assessment of background and motivation (statement of purpose-annexure I of the application form) based on the application form submitted.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, January 31, 2014.
- Course Starts:April, 2014
For more information on college and courses, please click NIIT Imperia, Mumbai.