invited by NIIT Imperia, Mumbai in collaboration with Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli for admission to one year Post Graduate Certificate in Brand and Advertising Management for the academic session 2014. The program is designed to give new insights into the importance and value of a strongly differentiated brand and how brand and advertising can be used to build a strong and enduring business.
- First Term - Fundamentals of Marketing and Cross Functional Requirements (4 Months)
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Managerial Economics
- Finance & Accounting Fundamentals
- Second Term - Advanced Module (7 Months)
- Product Policy
- Consumer Behavior and Market Research
- Strategic Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
This program has been designed specifically for professionals to:
- To build a strong and enduring business by using brand and advertising
- To attain knowledge and skills in order to leverage brand for increased customer loyalty, competitive advantage and profitability
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT Imperia, Mumbai:
The applicant should be:
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates/post graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks recognized by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU
- Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on Feb 1 2014.
How to Apply for NIIT Imperia,Mumbai:
- Candidate can apply online by visiting www.niitimperia.com.
- Application forms can be obtained from local NIIT Imperia centers as listed in www.niitimperia.com
Selection Procedure for NIIT Imperia, Mumbai:
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Program Aptitude Test (PAT) to be conducted by NIIT Imperia, together with the assessment of background and motivation (statement of purpose-annexure I of the application form) based on the application form submitted.
Bank Loan Facility:
The program fee can be availed as customized education loan from leading banks to enable the participants to spread the repayment over a period of 36 months. However, the applicant shall be eligible for bank loans as per the concerned bank norms.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, January 10, 2014.
- Course starts: February, 2014
For more information on college and courses, please click NIIT Imperia, Mumbai.
For details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1800 266 0304 or
Log on to www.niitimperia.com to locate the nearest NIIT Imperia centers.
About NIIT Imperia:
NIIT Imperia - Centre for Advanced Learning, offers executive learning programs in association with leading business schools in India such as Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) - Calcutta, Lucknow, IMT Ghaziabad and IIFT New Delhi. The industry partners include KPMG India, Google India and Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). The programs are available in various formats - open or customized; general management or functional; part time long-duration or intensive full day MDPs.
Powered by NIIT’s innovative synchronous learning technology, NIIT Imperia centres across the country are helping professionals overcome their challenges of mobility and time, and facilitating access to world-class management training. For effective use of this breakthrough technology, NIIT Imperia received the “Best Telecom & Satellite Learning Providers in Education” award at the National Education Excellence Awards 2013, instituted by leading industry body ASSOCHAM, (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India). NIIT Limited is a leading global talent development corporation and Asia’s largest IT trainer, offering learning and knowledge solutions across 40 countries.