Applications are invited by NMIMS, School of Business Management (SBM), Mumbai for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Human Resource and Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai campus, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Bangalore campus and PGDBM programs at Hyderabad campus for the commencing session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS-SBM, Mumbai:
- For MBA/PGDM/PGDBM Programs: Candidates should have full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Program: Candidates should have full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
How to Apply for NMIMS-SBM, Mumbai:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NMIMS-SBM, Mumbai:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT-2015) conducted by the institute.
- Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted only for shortlisted candidates.
- Candidate’s academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs will be considered.
- Last date for registration: Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
- Last date for late registration: Saturday, October 04, 2014.
- Date of NMAT: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 to Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- Announcement of Results: Thursday, January 22, 2015.
- Registration for CD/ PI: Friday, January 23, 2015 to Tuesday, February 03, 2015.
- Conduct of CD/ PI: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 to Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click NMIMS-SBM, Mumbai