Applications are invited Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education (DDCE), North Orissa University, Baripada for admission to 2 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for North Orissa University DDCE:
Candidate should have graduation in any stream.
How to Apply for North Orissa University DDCE:
- Application forms and the prospectus can be obtained:
- By hand from the office of the Director, DDCE or from the Study Centres by depositing demand draft of Rs.300/-
- By post from the office of the Director, DDCE, NOU by depositing demand draft of Rs.350/-
- By downloading from the website www.nou.nic.in and be submitted to the study centre of their choice with a requisite fee of Rs.300/- in shape of demand draft.
- All the payment is to be made by demand draft in favour of Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, in any nationalized bank, payable at Baripada.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for North Orissa University DDCE:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Thursday, August 28 2014.
- Last date of submission of admitted forms along with DD: Saturday, September 06, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click North Orissa University DDCE.