Applications are invited by Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (PGRRCDE), Hyderabad-Osmania University for admission to 2 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University CDE:
- Candidate should have passed bachelors degree examination of Osmania University or any other university recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying examination.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Osmania University CDE:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The registration fee for online submission of application is Rs. 500/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Osmania University CDE:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of online applications:
- Without late fee: Saturday, September 06, 2014.
- With a late fee of Rs.300/-: Saturday, September 13, 2014.
- Date of exam: Sunday, September 28, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Osmania University CDE