Applications are invited by Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Law offered at Faculty of Law for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University:
candidate must have obtained a post-graduate degree from a recognized university or a post-graduate degree through distance mode from a recognized university and approved by the concerned authority, in the concerned subject or in an allied subject approved by Osmania University securing not less than 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply for Osmania University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The registration fee for online submission of application is Rs.650/- (Rs.450/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Osmania University:
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the Ph.D Eligibility Test conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of online applications:
- Without late fee: Saturday, August 16, 2014.
- With a late fee of Rs 400/-: Thursday, August 26, 2014.
- Date of Ph.D Eligibility Test: 2nd week of September, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Osmania University