Applications are invited by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar for admission to Bachelor of Arts (B.A) (Hons.) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hons.) programs in various disciplines offered by the School of Liberal Studies (SLS) for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU, Gandhinagar:
The candidate should have passed the class 12 examination or its equivalent qualifying examination with English as one of the subjects.
For further details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for PDPU, Gandhinagar:
- The application form can be downloaded from their official website - http://www.sls.pdpu.ac.in
- The application form can also be obtained in person from the SLS office.
- The filled in application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- drawn in favor of ‘Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University’ and payable at Ahmedabad should be sent to ‘Convener, Admission Committee, School of Liberal Studies, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Raisan (Gandhinagar), Gujarat 382 007’ by speed post or DTDC courier by June 18, 2012 at the latest.
For further details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for PDPU, Gandhinagar:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and interview conducted by the university.
For further details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form: Monday, June 18, 2012.
- Date of written test and interview: Saturday, June 23, 2012.
- Date of declaration of Results: Sunday, June 24, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click PDPU, Gandhinagar.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.