Applications are invited by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Experimental Med. & Biotechnology, Forensic Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Immunopathology, Internal Medicine, Medical Microbiology, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacology and Radio-diagnosis for the session January, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
Candidates should have MBBS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS in the subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examination.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For all other categories: Rs. 1000/-
- The candidate should fill all the fields of the application form and no field should be left blank. The application dully filled in complete in all respect, should be sent by speed post/registered post to Registrar PGI, Chandigarh.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application form: Friday, October 31, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, December 14, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Monday, December 15, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click PGIMER, Chandigarh