Applications are invited by Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University, Puducherry for admission to 2 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Marketing, Finance, International Business, HRM, General, Retail Management, Tourism, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Insurance Management and Hospital Management for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University DDE:
- For MBA in Hospital Management Program:
- Candidates should be any graduate with MBBS degree, Pharmacy, Dental, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Bio-Engineering, Bio-Sciences and a graduate from any of the Indian Systems of Medicine like Homeopathy, Siddha, Ayurvedha and Unani. Or
- Candidates should be any other graduate with 2 years of work experience in any hospital.
- For Other MBA Programs: Candidates should have any degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 streams.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Pondicherry University DDE:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from here.
- The application form and information brochure can be had free of cost from:
- The DDE office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605 014, in person.
- By post on request with self addressed ten rupees stamped envelope (25x18 cm) addressed to The Director, DDE, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University DDE:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for online registration: Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Pondicherry University DDE.