Applications are invited by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs in various disciplines in all the affiliated and constituent engineering colleges of RTU through the centralized admission for M.Tech (CAM-2012) process for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for RTU, Kota:
- The candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech examinations (in related branch of engineering) of RTU or any other university/institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by competent authority with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates and a 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have a valid GATE score.
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for RTU, Kota:
- The online application form can be obtained from their official website - www.rtu.ac.in/cam_2012.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates is payable through challan generated with online submission of application form in designated bank.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for RTU, Kota:
For details and information on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of online registration and fee payment done by challan: Saturday, June 30, 2012.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of the application form: Tuesday, July 03, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click RTU, Kota.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.