Applications are invited by Raksha Shakti University, Ahemdabad for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in various disciplines such as Law, Criminology, Psychology, Forensic Science, Police Science, Police Administration, Internal Security & Management, Information Technology and Cyber Security for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for Raksha Shakti University:
- Masters degree (minimum 55% marks at PG level for unreserved categories and 50% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the relevant subjects from an UGC recognized university/institute.
- Only those candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR (JRF/NET) or SET/SLET or GATE or M.Phil degree are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Raksha Shakti University:
- Application forms are available on the website http://www.rakshashaktiuniversity.edu.in/document/PhD-Application-Form.pdf.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1,000/- through cash/IPO/DD in favor of the Registrar Raksha Shakti University payable at Ahmedabad.
- The filled in application form along with the enclosures can be send by registered post or deliver personally to the Registrar, Raksh Shakti University.
Selection Procedure for Raksha Shakti University:
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of application: Monday, July 28, 2014 (17:00 hrs).
For more information on college and courses, please click Raksha Shakti University