Applications are invited by Sambalpur University, Sambalpur for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Management for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Sambalpur University:
Candidate who has obtained masters degree in any discipline of this university or any other university or such degree as may be considered equivalent for this purpose by thus university with at least 55% (or equivalent grade) shall be eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Sambalpur University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates should download the challan form and deposit of Rs. 1500/- in any branch of SBI towards processing and entrance fee.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Sambalpur University:
- The selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in the entrance examination and the final selection will done based on the career (80%) and viva-voce (20%) which will be conducted by the respective Nodal centres.
- The candidates who have qualified in UGC/CSIR NET, GATE and such examination conducted by ICAR, ICMR and other national bodies are exempted from the test. However, they need to appear for the viva-voce.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of online registration: Friday, September 19, 2014.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
- Download of admit card: Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, October 26, 2014.
- Download of call letter for viva-voce: Saturday, November 15, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Sambalpur University.