Applications are invited by Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU), Amravati for admission to two year full time Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Membrane and Separation Technology offered at Department of Chemical Technology for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for SGBAU Amravati
The students passing out of Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology are eligible to apply.
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for SGBAU Amravati
- Application form for entrance examination to M.Tech in Membrane and Separation Technology with information brochure will be available at the office of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Employees Co-operation Society by paying cost of Rs. 500/- for open category and Rs. 250/- for reserved category.
- Information brochure can be obtained by paying cash or DD drawn in favor of President, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Employees’ Credit Cooperative Society Ltd., Sant Gagde Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
- The application form is also available on the university website, such applicant will have to pay the above mentioned fee by demand draft in favor of Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati, along with application form at the time of submission.
Selection Procedure for SGBAU Amravati
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of application form and brochure available on university website: Monday, July 23, 2012 up to 2 pm.
- Last date of receipt of application form duly filled in along with true copies of certificates: Monday, July 23, 2012 up to 5 pm.
For more information on college and courses, please click SGBAU Amravati.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.