Applications are invited by Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida for admission to 2 years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) for the session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University:
Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized universities, deemed universities, and institutions of national importance or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates will be required to pay application fees of Rs. 1,000/- by credit/debit card or demand draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at Noida.
- Candidates will need to send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Shiv Nadar University:
The selection for SME's MBA program will be through a 3 step process:
- Step 1: Application
- Step 2: CAT or GMAT score
- Step 3: Essay and personal interview
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of submission of application form: Monday, December 15, 2014.
- Schedule of personal interview: between January 2015 to March 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click Shiv Nadar University