Applications are invited by Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL), Pune for admission into distance learning management programs. The programs offered are two-year Post Graduate Diploma programs, one-year Post Graduate Diploma programs, six-month Certificate programs and single courses under various specializations.
SCDL Eligibility Criteria
For Post Graduate Diploma/Single programs -
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized university.
- International/ SAARC graduates from a recognized/accredited university/ institution.
For Certificate program –
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized university, OR
- 3 Years diploma holder from a recognized university/institution, with at least three years of supervisory experience.
- International/SAARC students who have graduated from a recognized university.
Application Procedure for SCDL
- An interested candidate who wants to apply for distance learning programs is required to purchase the Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA prospectus which includes application form and a welcome kit.
- The prospectus/application form can be obtained from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learningcash counter located in the main office of Symbiosis Pune. By paying Rs. 1,000/- a candidate can obtain the prospectus. The prospectus is also available at Symbiosis Nasik Information Centre.
- Prospectus can also be obtained through post by sending a DD of Rs. 1100/- .
For more details and information about the application procedure, please visit official website.
Selection Procedure for SCDL
For details and information about selection procedure, please visit official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click SCDL.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,