Applications are invited by T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal for admission to 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in general, Healthcare and Banking and Financial Services for the academic session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for TAPMI, Manipal:
- For PGDM in General/Banking and Financial Services Programs: Candidates should have graduate degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline, recognised by the AIU as eligible for post graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Final year students may also apply.
- For PGDM in Healthcare Program: Candidates should have graduate degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in Medical/ Para-medical/ Pharma, recognised by the AIU as eligible for post graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Final year students may also apply.
How to Apply for TAPMI, Manipal:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An applicant may submit an application form for PGDM on payment of Rs. 1500/- for single program, Rs. 2500/- for any 2 programs and Rs. 3500/- for all three programs.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for TAPMI, Manipal:
- Candidates should have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT/ personal interviews or other evaluation components the institute deems fit.
- Based on profiles of the applicant’s viz., high scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT and academic excellence, work experience, extra-curricular and clarity of purpose, candidates are short-listed and invited to participate in the subsequent TAPMI admissions process.
- Final selection will be based on overall performance in the TAPMI admissions process.
Last date for online registration: Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click TAPMI, Manipal.