Applications are invited by The University of Burdwan, Bardhaman for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) in general and Human Resource (HR) programs for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan:
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized university with a valid score in CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ JEMAT.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for University of Burdwan:
- Applications in prescribed form may be obtained from the University Sales Counter, Rajbati, Burdwan on all working days on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash and on production of original/attested copies of the mark-sheet of the bachelor’s degree with the valid score card of CMAT/MAT/CAT /XAT/ GMAT/JEMAT.
- Candidates can also download the application from the official website.
- At the time of submission of the application form, the same must accompany a demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan”, payable at State Bank of India, Burdwan University branch.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for University of Burdwan:
On the basis of the scores in CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ JEMAT, conducted by the respective agencies, a short list will be prepared and the short listed candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) and viva-voce to be conducted by the university and the final selection will be made according to the merit list prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in GD and viva-voce.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Thursday, July 31, 2014.
- Date of publication of short list for GD/viva-voce: Wednesday, August 06, 2014.
- Date of GD/viva-voce: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 and Thursday, August 14, 2014.
- Publication of final merit list: Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Burdwan