Applications are invited by University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Department of Business Management for the commencing session 2014-16.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates who have passed with honours (10+2+3) or its equivalent program from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with 40% score in MAT/JEMAT/XMAT/any other national level eligibility exam can also apply.
- Candidates appearing/appeared in final exam may also apply.
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here
- Candidates should submit the application/admission form along with demand draft of Rs.1500/- in favour of ‘Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A.& F),Calcutta University’to Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor), 1, Reformatory Street, Kolkata-700027.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website
Selection procedure for University of Calcutta:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of receiving of application: Monday, July 28, 2014.
- Last date of GD and PI: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 and Thursday, July 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Calcutta