Applications are invited University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for admission to 3 years Master of Computer Application (MCA) programin few vacant seats for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates should have B.Sc honours degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline of a recognized board/university/Institute with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Candidates have to secure 60% in honours/aggregate at graduation level.
- Candidates have to secure at least 60% marks in secondary and higher secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at each level.
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Rs.100/- (for general candidate) and Rs.50/- (for SC/ST/PWD candidate) to be deposited by cash at CU cash counter by the challan generated in the computer after online submission any CU cash counter at any campus.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta:
Selection procedure consists of 50% weightage on written examination, 20% weightage on B.Sc. honours marks and 30% weightage on interview.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, November 05, 2014.
- Date of admission test: Friday, November 07, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Calcutta.