Applications are invited by University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programin Information Technology into few vacant seats run by the Department of A.K. Choudhury School of Information Technology, C.U for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates should have:
- B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology. Or
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with B.Sc (hons.) in Computer Science from University of Calcutta or equivalent. Or
- M.Sc.in Computer & Information Science with B.Sc (hons.) in Computer Science from University of Calcutta or equivalent. Or
- M.C.A. with B.Sc. honours in Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Statistics or Computer Application (major) from University of Calcutta.
- All the candidates should have mathematics as one of the subject and at least 50% marks in Mathematics at (10+2) level).
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Applications are to be submitted directly to the Department of A.K.C.S.I.T., C.U. Technology Campus, GD-2, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 0098.
- Application fee is Rs.200/- (for general and others candidate) and Rs.100/- (for SC/ST/PWD candidate) can be also paid to Calcutta university in cash to deposit to any cash counter of CU by challan.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta:
Selection procedure consists of 50% weightage on interview marks, 30% weightage to last qualifying examination and 20% weightage to higher secondary or equivalent board examination.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, November 05, 2014.
- Date of admission test: Friday, November 07, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Calcutta.