Applications are invited by WB National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Law programs for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NUJS, Kolkata:
Candidates should have LL.M degree or any master’s degree having the potentiality of interdisciplinary study with law from any university recognized by UGC or equivalent LL.M or master’s degree of foreign university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. However, this condition is relaxed to 50% in case of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
How to Apply for NUJS, Kolkata:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The applications need to be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) in favour of the Registrar, WBNUJS, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- Complete applications in all respect to be addressed to The Registrar, WBNUJS, 12 LB Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 098.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NUJS, Kolkata:
- Selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in the entrance test followed by an interview.
- Candidates who have qualified for UGC/SLET/NET/SET/JRF fellowships are exempted from entrance test.
- For Ph.D program, candidates with M.Phil degree from any recognized university are exempted from entrance test.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, August 08, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Friday, August 22, 2014.
- Date of interview: Saturday, August 23, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click NUJS, Kolkata.