Applications invited by Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneshwar for Postgraduate Diplomas in Management and Fellow Program in Management commencing in the session 2011.
- Candidates applying for P.G Diplomas in Management should be graduate in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Fellow program in management should be Master degree in any discipline with 55% marks from recognized University.
- Candidates are required to submit CAT score or appear for XAT/ XIMB-RAT test conducted by XIMB.
Selection Procedure for XIMB:
The selection will be based on academic record, written test, interview and group discussion.
How to Apply for XIMB :
Prospectus and form can be obtained by registering on the website: www.ximb.ac.in/
Important Dates for XIMB:
Last date for submission of application form:
- For P.G Diploma in Management- November 21, 2011
- For Fellow Program in Management - December 15, 2011.
Dates of entrance test:
- XAT will be held on 8 January 2012
- XIMB-RAT will be held on 7 January 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit
For more information on college and courses, please click XIMB